Get a Season Pass, Get the Most from Idlewild and Soak Zone
Check back for 2016 Season Pass Details
2015 Bring-A-Buddy FREE Days
In 2015, Gold and Platinum Season Pass Holders receive (3) Bring a Buddy Free Admissions at the time of their Season Pass Photo ID processing. The three admissions will be good on the dates listed below.
- FREE Buddy Admission #1 – Valid any one of the following dates: May 24, 25, 30, 31 or June 6, 7, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, 2015.
- FREE Buddy Admission #2 – Valid any one of the following dates: July 1, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 2015.
- FREE Buddy Admission #3 – Valid any one of the following dates: August 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 or September 12, 13, 19, or 20, 2015.
These admissions will be automatically uploaded to your Season Pass ID Card during Photo ID Processing. Upon redemption, Season Pass ID Card must be scanned for Pass Holder admission, and scanned again to redeem Buddy Admission. Additional Bring-A-Buddy Free Dates will be announced during the operating season on facebook. Please follow Idlewild & SoakZone on facebook for these specially announced Buddy Days.
2015 Bring-A-Buddy for Discount Days
In 2015, Gold and Platinum Season Pass Holders receive (5) Bring-A-Buddy for Discount Admissions at the time of their Season Pass Photo ID processing. The five admissions will be good for the following values and dates:
- Buddy Discount Admission #1 – Bring-A-Buddy for $10 – choose any operating day in May
- Buddy Discount Admission #2 – Bring-A-Buddy for $15 – choose any operating Monday – Thursday in June.
- Buddy Discount Admission #3 – Bring-A-Buddy for $15 – choose any operating Monday – Thursday in July.
- Buddy Discount Admission #4 – Bring-A-Buddy for $15 – choose any operating Monday – Thursday in August.
- Buddy Discount Admission #5 – Bring-A-Buddy for $10 – choose any operating Saturday or Sunday in September.
These discounted Buddy Admissions will be automatically uploaded to your Season Pass ID Card during Photo ID Processing. Upon redemption, Season Pass ID Card must be scanned for Pass Holder admission, and scanned again to redeem discounted buddy admission. In addition to the five Bring-A-Buddy for Discount Admissions given during Photo I.D. Processing, additional Bring-A-Buddy for Discount Days will be announced during the operating season on facebook. Please follow Idlewild & SoakZone on facebook for these specially announced Discount Buddy Days.
Idlewild and Soak Zone Season Pass Guidelines:
- An Idlewild & SoakZone Season Pass is good for admission for one assigned pass holder (Photo ID Card required) for any regular season operating day.
- Season Pass Holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) are not entitled to catered meals without meal ticket purchase
- On Bring-a-Buddy Days - Buddy must arrive with the Pass Holder in the same vehicle at the time of initial admission. A Bring-A-Buddy Free Admission must be redeemed for free buddy entry. A Bring-A-Buddy Discount Admission must be redeemed along with proper payment for discounted buddy entry. No exceptions. Eligible Season Pass Holders may bring with them only one buddy on the designated dates, unless advertised differently, and may NOT leave the park and re-enter later the same day with an additional buddy.
- There is a $15.00 processing fee to replace a lost Season Pass.
- If Season Pass Photo ID Card has not been processed during the pre-season, Season Pass Holders must secure it on their first visit to the park. Season Pass vouchers (whether purchased online, in-park or at ticket outlet) can only be scanned once per day for admission.
- Any Season Pass found to be in use by a person other than the authorized Pass Holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- 2015 Gold Season Passes are valid during the 2015 Summer Season and also valid for 2015 HALLOWBOO dates. Summer Season Passes are valid Summer Season Only and are not valid HALLOWBOO dates without payment of extra fee. Season Passes are not valid for other pre- or post-season events such as Adventure Days or Ligonier Highland Games.
- You MUST have your Season Pass for admission. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a full-price admission ticket must be purchased for admission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pass Holders 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying chaperone. "Paying Chaperone" is defined as a responsible person 16 years of age or older who is either a Season Pass Holder or an individual who has purchased a ticket and is attending that same day.
- The Season Pass is not good for admission to rides and attractions that have an additional charge, such as Goofy Golf.
- Season Pass holders may face forfeiture of their pass without refund for violation of Park Safety Rules, Park Policies, or improper behavior.
- Your Season Pass certificate and I.D. card are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. All season pass certificates not used during the 2015 season are considered VOID. Certificates are not redeemable for cash and are considered VOID if reproduced or tampered with in any way.
- Season Passes may be used once per day to enter the park. If you leave the park and plan to return the same day, your wristband must remain intact.
Season Pass Holders are not eligible for rainchecks