Get a Season Pass, Get the Most from Idlewild and Soak Zone
2016 Bring-A-Buddy FREE Days
In 2016, Gold Season Pass Holders receive (2) Bring a Buddy Free Admissions and Platinum Season Pass Holders receive (4) Bring A Buddy Free Admissions at the time of their Season Pass Photo ID processing.
- FREE BUDDY ADMISSION #1 (GOLD & PLATINUM PASSES) - Valid any one of the select dates (to be announced) in May or September.
- FREE BUDDY ADMISSION #2 (GOLD & PLATINUM PASSES) - Valid any one of the select dates (to be announced) in June.
- FREE BUDDY ADMISSION #3 (PLATINUM PASS ONLY) - Valid any one of the select dates (to be announced) in July.
- FREE BUDDY ADMISSION #4 (PLATINUM PASS ONLY) - Valid any one of the select dates (to be announced) in August.
These admissions will be automatically uploaded to your Season Pass ID Card during Photo ID Processing. Upon redemption, Season Pass ID Card must be scanned for Pass Holder admission, and scanned again to redeem Buddy Admission.
2016 Bring-A-Buddy Monthly Discount Admissions
In 2016, Gold and Platinum Season Pass Holders receive (5) Bring-A-Buddy for Monthly Discount Admissions at the time of their Season Pass Photo ID processing. The five admissions will be good for the following values:
- MAY DISCOUNT - One admission for only $11.00*, valid any one operating day in May 2016 on select dates to be announced.
- JUNE DISCOUNT - One admission for only $15.00*, admission valid any one operating day in June 2016 on select dates to be announced.
- JULY DISCOUNT - One admission for only $17.00*, admission valid any one operating Mon - Thu in July 2016. *July 4th excluded.
- AUGUST DISCOUNT - One admission for only $17.00*, admission valid any one operating Mon - Thu in August 2016.
- SEPTEMBER DISCOUNT - One admission for only $11.00*, admission valid any one operating day in Sept. 2016 on select dates to be announced.
These discounted Buddy Admissions will be automatically uploaded to your Season Pass ID Card during Photo ID Processing. Upon redemption, Season Pass ID Card must be scanned for Pass Holder admission, and scanned again to redeem discounted buddy admission.
2016 Bring-A-Buddy for $29.99* Any Operating Day
Online Purchase Only. Gold & Platinum Season Pass Holders will be able to purchase $29.99* Idlewild tickets that are Valid Any Operating Day during the 2016 Summer Season (includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at Idlewild.com. Certain restrictions apply with details to follow. Prices subject to change at any time. *Plus Tax and Online Processing Fee.
2016 BONUS Bring-A-Buddy Days
In addition to the FREE Bring-A-Buddy Admissions and Discounted Monthly Bring-A-Buddy Admissions listed above, additional Bring-A-Buddy days will be announced on select days throughout the operating season on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow Idlewild & SoakZone on Facebook and Twitter for these specially announced Buddy Days.
Idlewild and Soak Zone Season Pass Guidelines:
- An Idlewild & SoakZone Season Pass is good for admission for one assigned pass holder (Photo ID Card required) for any regular season operating day.
- 2016 Gold and Platinum Season Passes are valid during the 2016 Summer Season and also valid for 2016 FALL OF THE LEAF and HALLOWBOO dates. Summer Season Passes are valid Summer Season Only through Labor Day and are not valid for FALL OF THE LEAF and HALLOWBOO dates without payment of admission. Season Passes are not valid for other pre- or post-season events such as Adventure Days or Ligonier Highland Games.
- Season Pass Holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) are not entitled to catered meals without meal ticket purchase
- On Bring-a-Buddy Days - Buddy must arrive with the Pass Holder in the same vehicle at the time of initial admission. A Bring-A-Buddy Free Admission must be redeemed for free buddy entry. A Bring-A-Buddy Discount Admission must be redeemed along with proper payment for discounted buddy entry. No exceptions. Eligible Season Pass Holders may bring with them only one buddy on the designated dates, unless advertised differently, and may NOT leave the park and re-enter later the same day with an additional buddy.
- There is a $15.00 processing fee to replace a lost Season Pass.
- If Season Pass Photo ID Card has not been processed during the pre-season, Season Pass Holders must secure it on their first visit to the park. Season Pass vouchers (whether purchased online, in-park or at ticket outlet) can only be scanned once per day for admission.
- Any Season Pass found to be in use by a person other than the authorized Pass Holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- You MUST have your Season Pass for admission. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a full-price admission ticket must be purchased for admission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pass Holders 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying chaperone. "Paying Chaperone" is defined as a responsible person 16 years of age or older who is either a Season Pass Holder or an individual who has purchased a ticket and is attending that same day.
- The Season Pass is not good for admission to rides and attractions that have an additional charge, such as Goofy Golf.
- Season Pass holders may face forfeiture of their pass without refund for violation of Park Safety Rules, Park Policies, or improper behavior.
- Your Season Pass certificate and I.D. card are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. All season pass certificates not used during the 2016 season are considered VOID. Certificates are not redeemable for cash and are considered VOID if reproduced or tampered with in any way.
- Season Passes may be used once per day to enter the park. If you leave the park and plan to return the same day, your wristband must remain intact.
Season Pass Holders are not eligible for rainchecks