Get a Season Pass, Get the Most from Idlewild and Soak Zone
Platinum Season Pass holder, enjoy these fabulous perks in 2017:
- Receive ALL Gold Season Pass holder benefits PLUS:
- 3 Additional FREE Buddy Days any Monday – Friday (excluding July 4)
- 2017 Souvenir Refill Cup with 99 cent refills all season long
- FREE Admission to Dutch Wonderland during the 2017 summer season
- $15 Buddy Day Exchange to Kennywood on June 11, July 18 and August 17, 2017. Idlewild Platinum Season Passholder Plus 1 Buddy for $15 each (plus tax). Must have valid season pass upon arrival at Kennywood.
- $15 Buddy Day Exchange to Sandcastle on June 20, July 18 and August 8, 2017. Idlewild Platinum Season Passholder Plus 1 Buddy for $15 each (plus tax). Must have valid season pass upon arrival at Sandcastle.
- Food Discounts on select items during the 2017 operating season – to be announced
- Merchandise Discounts on select items during the 2017 operating season – to be announced
- Game Discounts on select games during the 2017 operating season – to be announced
- Eligible to purchase the 2017 “Any Buddy” Pass which allows you to bring a different buddy with you each visit!
These admissions will be automatically uploaded to your Season Pass ID Card during Photo ID Processing. Upon redemption, Season Pass ID Card must be scanned for Pass Holder admission, and scanned again to redeem Buddy Admission.
Gold Season Pass holder….these perks are sure to make you smile!
- Receive Summer Season Pass holder benefits PLUS:
- Unlimited Visits to our 2017 FALL OF THE LEAF weekends
- Unlimited Visits to our 2017 Idlewild’s HALLOWBOO!
- (2) Bring-A-Buddy FREE admissions Any Monday – Thursday (excluding July 4).
- The following Bring-A-Buddy Monthly Discounts:
- (1) Bring A Buddy for $15 ANY Operating Day in May*
- (1) Bring A Buddy for $15 ANY Operating Monday – Thursday in June*
- (1) Bring A Buddy for $15 ANY Operating Monday – Thursday in July*
- (1) Bring A Buddy for $15 ANY Operating Monday – Thursday in August*
- (1) Bring A Buddy for $15 ANY Operating Day in September*
*Plus Tax. Perks automatically uploaded to your Season Pass card. Buddy must accompany Season Pass holder at time of admission.
- Bring-A-Buddy ANYDAY for just $29.99! Valid any operating day with pre-purchased online buddy ticket
- V.I.P. Access to SoakZone – enter 30 minutes before the General Public for exclusive use of Wowabunga Family Wave Pool and Little Squirts.
- Sister Park Discounts – Show your Season Pass at Kennywood or Sandcastle and receive $10 off the Regular Full-price admission on any regular summer season operating day. (Discount cannot be combined with any other discount offer and is not valid for Kennywood’s Phantom Fright Nights or Holiday Lights.)
Summer Season Pass holders enjoy:
- Unlimited Visits to Idlewild & SoakZone during the 2017 summer season
- Discounted admission to Idlewild’s Fall of the Leaf and HALLOWBOO!
- Ability to upgrade to Gold or Platinum Season Pass levels on any visit
Idlewild and Soak Zone Season Pass Guidelines:
- An Idlewild & SoakZone Season Pass is good for admission for one assigned pass holder (Photo ID Card required) for any regular season operating day.
- Gold and Platinum Season Passes are valid during the Summer Season and also valid for FALL OF THE LEAF and HALLOWBOO dates. Summer Season Passes are valid Summer Season Only through Labor Day and are not valid for FALL OF THE LEAF and HALLOWBOO dates without payment of admission. Season Passes are not valid for other pre- or post-season events such as Adventure Days or Ligonier Highland Games.
- Season Pass Holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) are not entitled to catered meals without meal ticket purchase
- On Bring-a-Buddy Days - Buddy must arrive with the Pass Holder in the same vehicle at the time of initial admission. A Bring-A-Buddy Free Admission must be redeemed for free buddy entry. A Bring-A-Buddy Discount Admission must be redeemed along with proper payment for discounted buddy entry. No exceptions. Eligible Season Pass Holders may bring with them only one buddy on the designated dates, unless advertised differently, and may NOT leave the park and re-enter later the same day with an additional buddy.
- There is a $15.00 processing fee to replace a lost Season Pass.
- If Season Pass Photo ID Card has not been processed during the pre-season, Season Pass Holders must secure it on their first visit to the park. Season Pass vouchers (whether purchased online, in-park or at ticket outlet) can only be scanned once per day for admission.
- Any Season Pass found to be in use by a person other than the authorized Pass Holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- You MUST have your Season Pass for admission. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a full-price admission ticket must be purchased for admission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pass Holders 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying chaperone. "Paying Chaperone" is defined as a responsible person 16 years of age or older who is either a Season Pass Holder or an individual who has purchased a ticket and is attending that same day.
- The Season Pass is not good for admission to rides and attractions that have an additional charge, such as Goofy Golf.
- Season Pass holders may face forfeiture of their pass without refund for violation of Park Safety Rules, Park Policies, or improper behavior.
- Your Season Pass certificate and I.D. card are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. All season pass certificates not used during the 2016 season are considered VOID. Certificates are not redeemable for cash and are considered VOID if reproduced or tampered with in any way.
- Season Passes may be used once per day to enter the park. If you leave the park and plan to return the same day, your wristband must remain intact.
- Season Pass Holders are not eligible for rainchecks