October 8 & 9, 15 & 16, 22 & 23, 29 & 30 (Sponsored by Eat'n Park)
It's the Idlewild you know and love...with a fun, family-oriented, happy Halloween twist! Featuring:
- • The rides and attractions of Olde Idlewild, Jumpin' Jungle, Hootin' Holler, and Story Book Forest
- • Concessions - including many fall favorites
- • Games and Merchandise
- • Trick or Treating through Story Book Forest
- • Halloween / Fall decorating throughout the park
- • Ricky Raccoon, Duke the Dragon and other costumed characters
- • Specially themed Rides and Attractions
*Please note: *SoakZone, Wild Mouse, Loggin’ Toboggan and Ricky’s Racers do not open for HALLOWBOO! Select other rides, attractions, small food stands and games may be closed.
*All promotions and dates are subject to change. Additional promotions will be added when confirmed.